Tradition and future in production of castings
LJEVAONICA BJELOVAR d.o.o. notes its historical tradition through its founding in the beginning of 20th century, which was followed by a period when foundry was making its market position and notability in production of casting in gray (SL) and ductile (NL) cast as well as iron alloys with maximal annual capacity of 10 000 tons of casted products which makes foundry one of the bigger manufacturers.
With that tendency of continuous progress and development, using the new technologies, our foundry continues its long-term tradition.
Ljevaonica, as it is today (founded in 1991.), is organized as a joined –stock company, privatly owned.
By positioning on Croatian market, we pre-conditoned the terms for comercial and technological co-operation for international trade which made Ljevaonica Bjelovar a reliable business partner. Furthermore, our progessive comercial policy is based on continuous monitoring Croatian and international markets as well as applying the new productional technologies, modernizing equipment and production lines, changing the production programmes and improving the product quality.
As a proof, we have the quality system certificate ISO 9001:2000, which represents the basic principles of business quality policy of our company.
- qualified and experienced consulting team
- creative department for developing technologies and design
- shorter terms of delivery
- quality tradition
Ljevaonica Bjelovar d.o.o.
Production of gray and ductile cast and casting alloys
Maximal annual capacity – 10 000 tons of casted products
Melt plant capacity:
production of liquid metal on medium frequency electro-furnace
· BBC S-I-ITMK 4000 2t/h
· Calamari 5000 2t/h
stabilizing and recrystallizating heating process (500°C-1200°C) in annulating furmace 2 m3
· Disamatic 2013 Mk3 – mould dimensions 480x600 mm, thickness 120-320 mm
· Belloi&Romagnoli – mould dimensions 1000x1000/270+270 mm
· Format 20 – mould dimensions 400x500/170+170 mm
· Manual – castings up to 1000 kg’s Model production and casting tools are made in our own tool-shop and in co-operation – made of wood, plastic and metal
· Cold-box – sand mixture Klein preparation 2t/h
- up to 40 kg’s on machines LAEMPELKV H 25
- up to 50 kg’s on machines PCM 2,5
· Shell Moulding – Croning – up to 20 l on machines Stone Walwork U190 G
Hottinger CHS 16 RA
· Ecolotec – up to 20 kg’s
· CO2 – up to 20 kg’s
· Furan – as needed Quality control – in our own laboratories – spectrometrical, metalographical, mechanical
- in-company laboratory for sand QC
- outside laboratories if needed
Issuing certificates EN 10204 3.1B
Company works in accordiance with quality system and has certificate 9001:2000
General representative for Croatia
Slavonska cesta 15
Phone: +385 (0)43 242 092
Fax: +385 (0)43 225 192
Click icon for download.
- ZAG Slovenia
- Hauraton Croatia